We’re here to assist you every step of the way.
For questions, follow-ups, and other concerns, you may reach us through the following:
(02) 8737 1111
(Monday to Saturday, 8am to 5pm except holidays)
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook Messenger: https://m.me/PSAHelpline.ph
We can also assist you in finding the answers to your questions about your PSA civil registry documents. If you have questions about birth, marriage, and death certificates and CENOMAR, please feel free to reach out to us and we would be more than happy to assist you through the above channels.
Some of the most common concerns about civil registry documents are the following:
- Receiving a Negative Certificate instead of the requested PSA civil registry document.
- Late Registered civil registry documents and legal proceedings.
- Order tracking, covered areas for delivery, and dispatch guidelines.
- Changes in delivery information.
- Authorizing someone else to order your PSA civil registry documents on your behalf.