February is Civil Registration Month (Presidential Proclamation No. 682) and this year, the PSA spearheads the celebration with the theme: Improving Civil Registration and Vital Statistics Implementation Strategies through Digital Transformation. Various activities will be conducted in the different PSA field offices and city/municipal Civil Registrars as part of the month-long celebration. Some of the activities that participants can look forward to are the following:
- Civil Registration Quiz Show
- Poster and Slogan-making Contest
- Free copy issuance of PSA birth and marriage certificates for the first 100 clients in Metro Manila CRS outlets
- Consultation for PSA employees on civil registration concerns
- Lectures, trainings, and communication materials for CRVS and PSA employees
For more information and updates on the Civil Registration Month, visit the PSA’s official website at https://psa.gov.ph/, or their Facebook page at facebook.com/PhilippineStatisticsAuthority, and on Twitter at twitter.com/PSAgovPH.