Civil Registry Documents


Marriage license applicants are normally required to submit a CENOMAR issued by the PSA. A copy of your PSA CENOMAR may be requested online at for delivery anywhere in the country. A Certificate of No Marriage (CENOMAR) or Certificate of Singleness is proof that the person, whose name appears on the document, is single, has not contracted marriage, and is free to marry without any legal impediments.

A person who was previously married – but got widowed, divorced, or whose marriage was annulled, is not considered “single”. He or she is instead considered an “unmarried” person and his or her previous marriage shall then reflect on the PSA CENOMAR.

The Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) has authorized to accept and deliver online requests for copy issuance of CENOMARs and other Civil Registry documents. To learn more, visit our About Us page.

PSA Cenomar Certificate
Get your PSA Certificates in 3 easy steps!
Order Now
Accredited Partner of: Philippine Statistics Authority